Comment on page
- 1.When the pet reaches the maximum level, it needs to be merged in order to continue upgrading.
- 2.When the pet reaches a certain level, it needs to rise in rank to continue upgrading.
- 3.When the pet reaches S-⭐️⭐️⭐⭐️, it needs breakthroughs to continue upgrading.
The level up feature will be unlocked after passing storyline level 40. After leveling up, the pet's attack power and HP will be increased, and more powerful skills will be unlocked.
Relationship between star level and level limit
Pets need to rise in rank to continue upgrades after reaching a certain level.
spMMM will be needed to proceed with the action of rising rank.
The level that triggers rank rising:
Note: The Spend of spMMM will fluctuate with the price of $MMM. As the $MMM price increases, this quantity decreases, and vice versa. The values in this table represent reference values only when $MMM = 0.0037$.
When the pet reached S-⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, it needs breakthroughs to continue upgrades.
Breakthroughs need manas from S-tier pets:
- User need to consume other S-tier pets to proceed with breakthroughs.
- The higher the star-rating of the S-tier pets, the more manas is provided.
- The higher the breakthrough level, the more pets are needed.
The level that triggers Breakthroughs:
The energy values to S-tier pets of different star levels: