Comment on page
- 1.You can mint any regular pet into an NFT.
- 2.Minting an NFT requires spending spMMM; the higher the rarity and star level, the more spMMM it costs.
- 3.The HP and attack power of the NFT pet will be doubled compared to its original values.
- 4.Please make sure that your wallet has a sufficient amount of assets to cover the gas fee.
- 5.The amount of spMMM required to mint an S-tier pet NFT is dependent on the current spMMM market price. If the $MMM price increases, the minting cost decreases, and vice versa.
The minting price of S-tier NFTs has a floor and ceiling (after the 1.2.3 version update). Taking S1-⭐️NFT as an example, the floor price for minting is 28,000 spMMM, and the ceiling is 50,000 spMMM.
NFTs can be merged with NFTs or pets of the same star level.
There are two ways to merge NFTs:
- 1.Click "battle" to enter the merge area, and drag and drop to perform the merge.
- 2.Within the NFT interface, long-press on two NFTs that meet the merge conditions and drag them together to initiate the merge.
The total amount of spMMM spent to get an NFT in the game remains constant, regardless of the method (direct minting or merge from lower star levels), assuming the constant value of $MMM token.